Epoxy Garage Floor Coating Systems
All You Need To Know About Our Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
Is your garage dim, damaged, or just outright hideous? Do you wish that your garage was safer to work in or easier to maintain without spending thousands of dollars with tricks that might not even work? Even if you have found a coating for your garage that might work, contractors can take advantage of you and make you overpay well over what the going rate is or even install the coating incorrectly causing it to fail only after a few months. Don’t let the wrongdoings of others put a damper on what you are trying to achieve! Use one of our award-winning epoxy garage floor coatings!
Epoxy garage floor coatings are among some of the most popular coatings in the flooring industry period and its for good reason! Garage floor epoxy is able to outperform all other garage floor coatings by a long shot while maintaining a price that won’t break the bank. Want to learn more about epoxy floor coatings? We have all you need to know about them down below.
The Installation Process Of Epoxy Flooring
Fast And Efficient
One of the biggest misconceptions about our epoxy garage floor coating is that it takes ages to install and be ready for use. We are proud to say that our garage epoxies are one of the fastest floorings on the market to install! Down below, we will outline what it is really like to have an epoxy garage floor installed in your home:
The process of garage floor epoxies is fairly simple to a trained professional but can lead to disaster if attempted by an unprofessional contractor which is why we recommend only using professional assistance with your garage epoxy!
With that being said, the standard 2 car garage in Plano, Texas usually one takes around 4 days to install before it is ready to be used. But, the actual installation of your garage floor epoxy actually takes place on day one of the project. The final 72 hours are used for the curing process of the epoxy. That is why we say that designing your epoxy can take longer than installing it!
Types Of Garage Epoxies
The Industries Most Used Flooring Systems
One of the best parts about using garage epoxy is the wide amount of variations that are offered to completely transform your garage. If you are looking for a custom garage floor coating, you have come to the right place! Our team of epoxy flooring contractors are trained and have decades of combined experience providing one of a kind flooring systems to our neighbors in Dallas, Texas.
While the durability and ease of maintenance of epoxy floor coatings are a nice bonus, the customization of the garage epoxy is a must in many instances. Ready to learn the different types of garage floor epoxy? We have taken the liberty in outlining the best ways to customize your garage epoxy over to the side.
- Metallic Garage Floor Epoxy: With metallic epoxy, you can craft finishes like clouds, embers, and even waves crashing into the beach with the 100 percent solid epoxy system, which is what is used in industrial epoxy
- Epoxy Flake Garage Floor: Flakes are the most common forms of garage epoxy configurations and can even give the epoxy texture, hence making it safer to walk on
- Stencils: We can use stencils to craft text, arrows, barriers and even walk and vehicle paths for our commercial clients
- Logos: Have a favorite sports team or love your companies logo? We can have installed directly into your flooring!
Want to get epoxy floors? GET A FREE QUOTE
Get in touch with us and our representative will get back to you shortly for free no obligation quote
Trusted Epoxy Flooring Contractors
You Can Count On Us!
We are one of the top epoxy garage floor coating providers in the Dallas area for a magnitude of reasons. We set our standards on a strict set of rules that we maintain for all of our clients’ projects. Down below, you will find our promises to you:
- We promise to only use the highest grade materials on your project, no matter how big or how small
- We promise to never rush your project but still get your coating done in a timely matter without pushing the limits of our materials, ruining your finish
- We promise to provide you with a free, professional quote when you call us today!