The Superior Option
Rustic Wood Flooring
Rustic Wood Flooring is here for you
Rustic wood flooring is a unique update on a classic 19th-century flooring system. Authentic wood has been around for over a century and rightfully so; however, wood flooring is an expensive flooring decision that also comes with a lot of maintenance. For over hundred-years, authentic wood floors have been used in homes and small businesses because they are elegant and quite beautiful, but rustic wood can also provide those aesthetics without all of the baggage.
Professionally installed rustic wood floors create a flooring system that offers owners:
Wood Stamped Concrete
Why should you have stamped wood instead of real wood?
Authentic wood floors are delicate, fragile, and require heavy maintenance to keep their beauty. Wood floors stain over the years and they begin to show signs of wear prematurely when they are used regularly. Authentic wood scratches when furniture is moved, and chips on impact if the item is heavy enough, it also will crack if the surface is not properly cared for. It looks great but it isn’t easy to accomplish.
Wood stamped concrete offers all of the textures and color tones of wood flooring but lacks any of the wood floors fragility with a lifespan over 20-years. One great aspect of wood stamped concrete is that it can be installed indoors and outdoors!
Wood stamped concrete can be installed in:
- Pool Decks
- Business buildings
- Retail centers and shops
Benefits of Rustic Wood Flooring
When it comes to your floors, rustic wood is the way to go
So why should you use a concrete floor instead of a wood floor? We get this question often, but the answer is quite simple…
Wood floors are expensive, there is simply no way around that fact. Even if they are installed at a low price, wood requires special treatments and cleaners on a regular basis, which does add up.
Rustic wood floors are an affordable option that stays affordable even throughout the years. With a lifespan of about 25-years, rustic wood floors are a lifetime commitment that you will not regret.
A rustic wood floor is great for any home with children and any business that needs the flooring to withstand clientele. To be honest, you’re the only one who will know that the rustic wood flooring that looks and feels like wood, isn’t actual wood!
Benefits to consider:
- Rustic wood is sustainable! Most of us don’t realize that the wood in our home or business comes from somewhere. The best way to be eco-friendly is to leave the wood for the trees and install rustic wood flooring instead!
- Easy care! We cannot stress this enough because concrete is simple when it is professionally installed.
- Economic reasons are also beneficial! The budget for concrete stamped wood floors, patios, pool decks, or walkways is low
- Longevity, typically a well-used rustic wood floor will last two decades before it needs an upgrade; however, the lifespan can be much longer for a floor that has been properly cared for.
Rustic Wood Flooring
Quality You Can Test
Why call the professionals?
Concrete is a delicate process that should always be handled by professionals, especially when it comes to decorative concrete surfaces. Rustic wood floors can resemble wood floors in appearance and feel, but only if they have been installed by professionals.
Our team here in Dallas, Texas, is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We offer:
- Quick and efficient installments
- Affordability, we will work with you
- Friendly and knowledgeable technicians
- The craftsmanship that is unmatched
Want to get epoxy floors? GET A FREE QUOTE
Get in touch with us and our representative will get back to you shortly for free no obligation quote