Garage Epoxy Floor
ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
Ready to say goodbye to your tired, dusty, old concrete garage floor? As one of the leading garage floor epoxy contractors in Dallas, Texas, we deliver high-quality epoxy solutions customized to your needs. Our garage epoxy is an economical solution to protect and update your garage floor. It’s also attractive yet strong and durable with a lifespan of up to 20+ years. Home mechanics, hobbyists, and homeowners love our garage floor epoxy solutions because they deliver real benefits at a price that’s hard to beat.
Don’t rely on cheap DIY epoxy kits that won’t last. Our professional garage floor epoxy delivers the flawless and long-lasting results you’re looking for. We proudly serve the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex with a dedicated team of experienced epoxy garage floor installers.
DALLAS Epoxy Floor
Benefits of Garage Floor Epoxy in Dallas, TX
Your epoxy floor will be flawless and smooth to hide repairs and imperfections.
We use only the best garage floor epoxy formulations to deliver long-lasting, flawless results. Our epoxy flooring in Dallas, Texas is a clear choice to update your garage with a number of benefits:
Update Your Tired Concrete Floor
Consider these benefits:
- Resists damage. An epoxy floor can hold up against chemical spills, auto fluids, dropped tools, hot tires, heavy loads, abrasion, and moisture.
- Resists stains, even from automotive fluids.
- Easy to clean surface. A seamless epoxy garage floor can be easily swept and mopped. There are no seams or cracks for dust and dirt to hide. Spills are isolated on the surface for easy removal
- Hides imperfections in your concrete. Professional garage floor epoxy installation involves careful preparation of your concrete floor. Your epoxy floor will be flawless and smooth to hide repairs and imperfections.
- Economical solution. Garage epoxy in Dallas is a cost-effective solution with a low initial installation cost, virtually no maintenance, and a long life of up to 20+ years.
- Quick installation. Our epoxy garage floor installers can deliver a beautiful seamless garage floor in as little as one day, even with concrete preparation.
- Protects your concrete foundation from damage. A garage epoxy coating doesn’t just update the look of your garage floor; it actually protects the concrete from damage from moisture, chemicals, and dropped objects.
- Easy to customize. No matter what look you want, we can achieve it with epoxy. Our contractors can create a show-stopping finish whether you choose one high-gloss color, a decorative fleck floor, or a metallic epoxy garage floor.
Want to get epoxy floors? GET A FREE QUOTE
Get in touch with us and our representative will get back to you shortly for free no obligation quote
READY TO PUT OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE TO WORK FOR YOU.
We love installing professional garage floor epoxy in DFW. This versatile flooring solution is affordable, durable, and attractive to completely transform your garage floor into a clean and functional space. If you’re ready to do something about your stained, dusty garage, give us a call for a free estimate. Until then, here are some frequently asked questions customers have about our epoxy flooring solutions.
Q: How long should I expect garage epoxy to last?
A: Many factors can influence the expected lifespan of garage floor epoxy in Dallas such as the epoxy grade, wear and tear, concrete preparation, and the quality of the installation. You can expect our garage epoxy coatings to last a minimum of 10 years, even with heavy-duty wear and tear. Your epoxy will likely last much longer in your garage, though. We frequently see professionally installed epoxy that’s 20-25 years old and still going strong.
Q: How long do I need to wait before using the floor?
Your garage epoxy coating needs time to cure before it’s fully used. If you get excited and drive on or wash the epoxy prematurely, it can cause the floor to fail. The curing process is essential because it involves a complex chemical process that creates a super-hard floor system that’s stronger than the original concrete substrate. Depending on the epoxy and the time of the year, it can take the epoxy 2 to 5 days to cure. Your epoxy can handle light foot traffic after 12 to 24 hours but you should avoid cleaning or driving on the epoxy during this time. It may take up to 2 or 3 days before you can drive on the epoxy.
Q: How will epoxy garage floor installers prepare my concrete?
A: Careful and thorough preparation of your concrete garage floor is the secret to flawless and long-lasting results. This in-depth preparation is also why it’s best to work with epoxy garage floor installers instead of a DIY kit which can fail within a couple of years due to low-grade epoxy and poor concrete prep.
Before we install your epoxy system, our dedicated garage floor epoxy contractors will analyze the condition of the concrete. If the epoxy floor is installed on a crumbling, cracked, or damaged concrete floor, it won’t bond completely or last. The concrete must be fully dry and in good general condition for a strong bond.
Our contractors will repair damage to your concrete floor like cracks that can otherwise telegraph into the epoxy and prevent a seamless application. Oil and grease stains will also be lifted as they can interfere with the bonding process. Finally, your concrete will be prepared with diamond grinding or shot blasting that profiles the surface, opens pores in the concrete, and removes surface irregularities. Once these steps are complete, the floor can be primed to help the epoxy bond. A professional grade epoxy resin will be mixed with a hardener in the correct ratio for a strong and durable floor coating.